Google improves everything– how ’bout your spelling?
GSpell is a great little add-on for the Mac OS that basically uses the power of Google as a spell-checker for all your desktop applications. It works in Word, Firefox, email…. everything on your computer. It’s cool because it searches the internet for the misspelled word, so it automatically knows words that your computer’s dictionary wouldn’t know. For example:
Related articles by Zemanta
- Unsung Snow Leopard feature: multiple-language spell checker (tuaw.com)
- How to Enable/Disable Spell Check in Firefox Browser? (technology.johnsamuel.in)
- Your Business Writing Tells Who You Are (startupprofessionals.com)
- New Go integrates with Chrome and Chrome OS. Native, high-speed add-ons and web apps here we come! (downloadsquad.com)
- Google plans Chrome Mac beta for December (news.cnet.com)
- Runtime Revolution 4.0 offers new Web-authoring option (macworld.com)
- BetterTouchTool Brings Gestures to Your Mac Apps (macstories.net)
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.