About Ted Curran: Ted is an education technology polymath with broad experience in instructional design, classroom instruction, multimedia production, social media, and interpersonal communication. He aims to combine these passions towards the ultimate goal of empowering students and teachers to improve instruction through technology.
- Selected for the 2016 IDEO CoLAB Makeathon fellowship
- Winner of the 2013 Learning Mode College Ready Hackathon and Creative Producer of Picture Yourself in College— a mobile app to help high school students prepare for college.
- Invited to Japan to Kochi University to help them develop their online learning strategy for the Disaster Nursing Global Leadership online PhD. program.
- Led Samuel Merritt University‘s LMS evaluation and transition process from Blackboard to Instructure’s Canvas LMS.
- Three year term as co-chair of the Samuel Merritt University Technology Committee.