This is a great article from OnlineCollege.org that gives detailed directions on how to start a Personal Learning Network. Since my own posts on PLNs resonated with so many, I wanted to pass this on:
Through social networks, email, video, and online chats, learners can connect with and learn from a wider range of people than ever before, yet building a successful PLN that doesn’t overwhelm you can be challenging. With so much information out there, it can be hard to know whom to follow, what to read, and how to fit it all into your daily schedule. Here, we offer some tips that can help you not only build and grow a better PLN, but also get more out of the experience and give more back to your online community.
- Learning Technology – 50 Great Ways to Grow Your Personal Learning Network (scoop.it)
- PLNs Aren’t Limited to Twitter (freetech4teachers.com)
- 8 Ways To Build Your Personal Learning Network With Twitter, Google Plus, And More (fastcompany.com)
- Why Teachers Should Join Twitter (learningwithtechs.wordpress.com)
- Developing a Personal Sharing Network (freetech4teachers.com)
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.